- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Taiwan PCB production value increases 7.1% sequentially in 3Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM withdraws from 4G bidding
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- Sales of 40-inch TVs in Japan strong in October, says firm
- Price declines expected to broaden energy storage market, says IHS
- Korea government to invest US$110 million into wearables development, says report
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- ASE to expand workforce at Chungli facility
- Digitimes Research: Japan telecom operators offering household robots to boost revenues
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Commentary: Taiwan IC backend firms facing challenge from fast expanding China competitors
- LCD TV shipments to increase under 2% in 2016, says WitsView
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...