- Motherboard vendors see opportunity in China tier-4 to -6 cities
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
- Shipments of USB 3.1 peripherals and chips to take off in 1H15
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom kicks off 4G commercial operation
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- Compal reportedly to undertake ODM production of LCD TVs for LG
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- China-based TCL November LCD TV sales down on year
- Tripod profits to rise 5-10% in 2015, says report
- HTC to launch more entry-level models in 1Q15
- Server board suppliers to enjoy brisk sales in 1Q15
- Everlight to invest NT$10 billion to expand capacity by 25% in 2015-2017
- Western Digital to set R&D center in Taiwan
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- PC vendors not expecting Windows 10 to trigger replacement demand
- Regional smartphone brands in Europe ramping market share
- GT Advanced Technologies to sell sapphire furnaces
- Services to make up vast majority of IoT business opportunities, say analysts
- Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
- China vendor Oppo to ship 50 million smartphones in 2015, say sources
- China November mobile phone user base grows to 1.281 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: China to become large predator for IC businesses during 2016-2020
- Delta Electronics lands orders for distributed, low-power inverters form Japan, say papers
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...