- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Sercomm reports record high EPS for 2016
- IPC maker IEI Integration reports increased earnings for 2016
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Cypress to raise flash prices on tight supply, say reports
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Advantech modularizes manufacturing process at China factory
- Toshiba sees strong results from HDD and SSD businesses in 2016
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Taiwan market: CHT, MSOs upgrading fixed-line Internet-access services to 1Gbps, says paper
- Topco posts record profits in 2016
- ChipMOS Shanghai becomes JV between ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup
- Teco sets up power charging station for Tesla Model S
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...