- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...