- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- First-tier China makers to sell solar production lines, say Taiwan makers
- Stagnant tablet demand to continue in 2H15, say Taiwan makers
- Flexium earnings set to soar in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils MILC Alpha 7R II
- Tainergy obtains solar cell orders with shipments scheduled through August
- Taiwan market: Projector market at less than 20,000 in 1Q15
- China market: Huawei launches Honor 7
- XMC likely to be China DRAM hub, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- TEEMA opens 2nd Smart Living Center in Nantong, China
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- HTC reportedly to build handset production facilities in India
- IBM and BOE sign agreement to develop health management platform
- China software industry posts January-May revenues of CNY1.588 trillion, says MIIT
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...