- Server DRAM prices rise nearly 40% in 1Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Marketech profit climbs to 12-year high
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- New iPhone shipments to reach 100 million in 2017, says TrendForce
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
- Taiwan market: kbro to upgrade cable modem access to Internet to 500Mbps
- Acer unveils smart roadside parking management system
- Testing solution provider Chroma Ate posts 2016 EPS of NT$4.53
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Qualcomm, ZTE and China Mobile to collaborate on 5G NR trials at 3.5 GHz
- Qualcomm begins comeback fight against Korean FTC
- Worldwide public cloud services spending forecast to reach US$122.5 billion in 2017, says IDC
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up slightly in January
- PCB maker Tripod sees EPS hit 5-year high in 2016
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...