- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- Microsoft Taiwan implements BizSpark Plus via cooperation with local business accelerators
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Garmin to launch first bicycle-use rear-view radar
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Samsung to mass produce mirror and transparent OLED displays in 2015, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
- ASMedia may be impacted by AMD poor performance
- Smartphones to represent 80% of total handset shipments in 4Q15, says IC Insights
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...