- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- ASE, SPIL agree to set up JV holding company
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Lenovo suffers net loss of US$128 million for fiscal 2015
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Global Unichip to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Holtek 2016 revenues to rise 6%, says report
- UltraChip revenues to rise in 2Q, 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Sony to see increased LCD TV shipments in 2016
- AUO presents AMOLED technology at SID Display Week 2016
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...