- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Compal expects to ship 40 million PCs in 2017
- Inventec expects 10% growth in 2017 server revenues
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
- Cleanroom constructor UIS posts record NT$6.52 in 2016 EPS
- Xintec looks to turnaround in 2H17
- HTC teams up with Qingdao Publishing to tap educational VR market in China
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- MediaTek to merge with affiliate Airoha
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Flexible display market to surpass US$200 billion within five years, says Futuresource
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...