- Foundry production interrupted during earthquake
- Earthquake hits key Taiwan Science Park
- Innolux production base hit by earthquake
- Lenovo reports fiscal 3Q15 revenues of nearly US$13 billion
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Taiwan MOEA approves TSMC 12-inch fab investment in China
- China records PV installation capacity of 15.13GWp in 2015, says NEA
- Synnex Technology International reports revenues for January 2016
- Demand for metal-alloy chassis to grow over next 3-5 years
- A few local makers win Taiwan government LED street lamp procurement bids
- Worldwide wearable devices sales to grow 18.4% in 2016, says Gartner
- AUO starts shipping bezel-less Ultra HD TV panels in 1Q16
- Sharp to finalize Foxconn or INCJ bailout within 1 month
- Demand for LCD panels for mosaic video walls surging in China, says firm
- Toshiba reportedly to close R&D center in Taiwan
- China PV module makers ask Taiwan makers to lower solar cell prices
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 10.235 million LCD TVs in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Konica Minolta showcases flexible OLED lighting panels at Lighting Japan 2016
- Green Energy Technology January revenues hit 57-month high
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- PTI reports decreased January revenues
- UMC reports increased January revenues
- Taiwan semiconductor firms expected to start restocking inventories
- HTC aims at 10% handset market share in India
- Winbond, Macronix January revenues rise on year
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...