- Digitimes Research: Japan online video market to grow significantly starting 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- Realtek expects slight growth in 2Q15 sales
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q15
- Semiconductor market unlikely to pick up until 3Q15, says SPIL chairman
- Macronix losses improve in 1Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- LG announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Tencent partners with Bank of Beijing, says report
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular aims at 500,000 4G users for end of 2015
- Radiant reports financial performance for 1Q15
- Edison Opto nets NT$0.03 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC Solar reaches 16.5% conversion rate for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Global HDD demand to keep falling, says HGST executive
- AUO talks strategy as China makers expand facilities
- ASE nets NT$0.58 per share for 1Q15
- Foxconn reportedly gives up plan to form closer partnership with Sharp
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...