- Biometrics market boosted by fingerprint sensors in smartphones, vein technologies in ATMs and iris recognition in healthcare, says ABI Research
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- Improved energy efficiency requirements lead to stable growth in industrial traction semiconductors, says IHS
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus sales in the first 3 days were 10-15% weaker than iPhone 6 series in Japan, say reports
- NCC cancels approval of Global Mobile changes in infrastructure construction
- Shipments of large-size monitors growing due to demand in China, says report
- Global communications equipment and services revenues for electric vehicle charging networks expected to exceed US$709 million in 2024, says firm
- 4G smartphone market takes off as telecoms drive mobile broadband development, says TrendForce
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- Samsung AMOLED business to benefit from China smartphone demand in 2016
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...