- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- NAND flash supply to remain tight throughout 2017, says Phison chairman
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- PTI terminates deal with Tsinghua Unigroup
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- ASRock reportedly to take over Pegatron system integrator orders
- IPC maker Ennoconn sets price for ECB issue
- FocalTech to enjoy strong 1Q17
- Poly-Si PV modules lower than mono-Si in LCOE
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Intel unveils Responsive Retail Platform and plans for US$100 million investment at NRF 2017
- ITRI unveils robots and drone management solution
- MacBook shipments to reach 15 million units in 2017, says paper
- Foxconn ties up with Robo 3D to produce 3D printers, says report
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...