- Xian SinoChip reportedly uses Powerchip foundry services
- TSMC Solar president reportedly to resign
- Sony Mobile to focus on high-end smartphones, will decrease ODM orders, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Middle East and Africa PV market accumulates 12GW pipeline with strong growth potential, says Solarbuzz
- Worldwide capacity of next-generation advanced batteries expected to increase nearly 1,000-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers continue to focus on a-Si panels for high-end smartphones
- LCD monitor, notebook panel pricing increases in September
- Notebook demand undermined by new Apple devices
- Taiwan August export order value slightly up on month, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Meizu likely to launch smartphone MX4
- Tablet panel pricing for 7-inch units remains flat in mid-September
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Alibaba faced with difficulties expanding overseas
- Pulsed RF power semiconductor device markets to exceed US$300 million by 2019, says ABI Research
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...