Last update: Monday 2 July 2007
- Seeking unlimited possibilities of Liquid Crystal and discovering new applications for daily life
- Atmel moves its groundbreaking XSense touch sensor into mass production
- Atmel achieves Windows 8 certification for XSense, the innovative flexible touch sensor material
- Digitimes Research: China second-tier panel makers shift away from production of large-size panels to small- to medium-size panels
- The world's first e-Paper display GPS cycle computer - SporTrek 1170
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
10-Dec-2013 10:48 (GMT+8)
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
Touch Taiwan 2013 exhibition will take place from August 28-30 in Taipei and will feature major players in the industry, such as Sharp, Truly Optoelectronics,...
Ultra HD TV panels are a hot topic for the TV industry in 2013, but market observers have mixed views as to how far they will penetrate into the market...