Last update: Friday 21 January 2005
- MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING - built to be perfect
- Tatung aggressively expanding in Middle East: Smart energy-saving solutions showcased at Middle East Electricity 2014
- Nimax 2014 new vision: customization and intelligentization
- Imagination popular Codescape tools now provide MIPS CPU support and extended Linux/RTOS capabilities
- The Development and Application Trends of the PCIe Interface Technology in the Industrial Sector
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
7-Mar-2014 markets closed
- A win-win situation for Toshiba and OCZ: Q&A with Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Storage Solutions
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
- Digitimes Research: Apple triggers 64-bit AP battle
- China white-box makers add extra value to tablets as cost reduction is no longer possible
- Amazon sees weaker-than-expected Kindle Fire HDX shipments in 4Q13
- Intel unveils latest Education Tablet and Classmate PC
- AMD offers new 12- and 16-core additions to Opteron 6300 series
- CES 2014: Samsung unveils 12-inch tablet lineups
- CES 2014: HP unveils new 27-inch all-in-one workstation and new Android-based all-in-one PC
- CES 2014: LG unveils new wearable innovations
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The server business has become a major revenue contributor for Taiwan ODMs as larger Internet players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, are expanding...
As China component suppliers are growing quickly and offering quotes a lot lower than their Taiwan competitors with a quality not much worse, notebook...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...