PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$10,528 million for January 2017, representing a 20.5% drop on month and 8.8% increase on year.For the second quarter of 2014, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Chi Mei Corporation
Chinese name: 奇美實業股份有限公司
Short name: Chimei
Stock code: 1763
Tax ID: 68387705
Established: 11 Jan 1960
Paid in capital: NT$16.98 billion
Public since: 7 Jan 1983
- BenQ Materials, Chimei Materials suffer net losses for 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Chimei aims to ship 180,000 LCD TVs in 2016
- Chimei Materials to defer beginning of production at China factory, says paper
- Chimei Materials Technology to start production of polarizers in eastern China in 2Q17
- Chimei Materials Technology to start production at China factory
- Chimei expects polarizer production capacity to increase 25%
- Chimei Materials approves new cash capital increase
- Chimei expects mass production delays at new China polarizer facilities
Chimei: Consolidated revenues, Jan 2016 - Jan 2017 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, February 2017
- Chi Mei Corporation full profile
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship nearly 313 million small- to medium-size TFT-LCD panels in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 10 million LCD TVs in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: China makers aggressively expanding AMOLED capacity
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 312.94 million small- to medium-size TFT-LCD panels in 4Q16
- Abon Touchsystems partners with Palwonn to launch AbonMax large size interactive whiteboard, leading industry development
- PALWONN/ABONTOUCH's AbonMax series touch panel took challenges against Microsoft Surface Hub and Google Jamboard
- Industrial display leader Litemax to showcase world's first resized 4K2K LCDs at InnoTrans
- Elo expands projected capacitive touchscreen line
- Merck holds Display Insight 2015 in Taiwan to showcase its new branding and latest display technologies
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Apple updates iMac family with new Ultra HD and 5K Retina displays
- CES 2014: Asustek to showcase latest smartphones, 2-in-1 and gaming monitor
- Lenovo releases new ThinkCentra AIO desktops
- Asustek introduces MB168 Series portable USB-powered monitor
- Samsung introduces monitor featuring hand-tuned color calibration and quad HD display
Foxconn has taken over Sharp, and is keen on rejuvenating the Japanese brand.
Ultra HD, or 4K, is becoming mainstream resolution in the TV market.
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...