PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$818 million for February 2015, representing a 4.3% increase on month and 37.5% increase on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Vibo Telecom
Chinese name: 威寶電信股份有限公司
Short name: Vibo
Stock code: 3157
Tax ID: 70769567
Established: 17 Apr 2000
Paid in capital: NT$6.10 billion
Public since: 30 May 2000
- Taiwan Star Cellular to acquire Vibo Telecom via stock swap
- Compal, Kinpo to sell stakes in Vibo Telecom to 4G licensee Taiwan Star Cellular
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom may still have a role in 4G, says chairman
- Compal, Kinpo add investment in Vibo Telecom
- Vibo Telecom expands paid-in capital by over 21%
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom mulls partnership for 4G investment
- Taiwan market: January 3G revenues up on year, says NCC
- Vibo Telecom aims at revenues of NT$8.2-8.5 billion for 2013
Taipei Telecom 2006, an international telecommunications and networking show is being hosted this weekend at the Taipei...
Photo: Vyacheslav Sobolev, DigiTimes.com, Jul 14.
The U110 from Vibo only weighs 250g but offers excellent display quality, even in the dark. With the built-in battery,...
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
Vibo: Consolidated revenues, Feb 2014 - Feb 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, April 2015
- Vibo Telecom full profile
- 2015 Taipei international cycle show: HOLUX exhibits wearable Heart-Rate Smartwatch WRL-8100
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Commentary: Why smart thermostats have a limited market in China
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: LG focuses on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches at MWC 2015
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...