PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$761 million for December 2015, representing a 1.3% drop on month and 17.2% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Vibo Telecom
Chinese name: 威寶電信股份有限公司
Short name: Vibo
Stock code: 3157
Tax ID: 70769567
Established: 17 Apr 2000
Paid in capital: NT$6.10 billion
Public since: 30 May 2000
- Taiwan Star Cellular to acquire Vibo Telecom via stock swap
- Compal, Kinpo to sell stakes in Vibo Telecom to 4G licensee Taiwan Star Cellular
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom may still have a role in 4G, says chairman
- Compal, Kinpo add investment in Vibo Telecom
- Vibo Telecom expands paid-in capital by over 21%
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom mulls partnership for 4G investment
- Taiwan market: January 3G revenues up on year, says NCC
- Vibo Telecom aims at revenues of NT$8.2-8.5 billion for 2013
Taipei Telecom 2006, an international telecommunications and networking show is being hosted this weekend at the Taipei...
Photo: Vyacheslav Sobolev, DigiTimes.com, Jul 14.
The U110 from Vibo only weighs 250g but offers excellent display quality, even in the dark. With the built-in battery,...
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
Vibo: Consolidated revenues, Dec 2014 - Dec 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, February 2016
- Vibo Telecom full profile
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: More fashion, sports gear, medical vendors step into smartwatch sector
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 150 million smartphones in 4Q15
- Good Way Technology's DU 3900 granted the winner of HKEIA Award
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Paving the Way to Flexible, Customer-centric Telco Services with SDN and NFV
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...