PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$49 on the TSE on Friday, January 13, 2017.For the second quarter of 2008, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Tai Shing Electronics Components
Chinese name: 台興電子企業股份有限公司
Short name: TSE
Stock code: 3426
Tax ID: 12499995
Established: 16 Jun 1984
Paid in capital: NT$200.00 million
Public since: 12 Jul 2004
- Card reader maker Castles to debut on TSE
- PTI buys equipment from Disco
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
- Inotera to delist from TSE on December 6
- HMI to delist from TSE on November 22
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$1.36 billion
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
- Inotera provides update on acquisition by Micron
TSE  historical stock price (NT$) Date Volume (k) Transactions Value Open High Low Close Change Ask Bid 16-Jan 70 41 3,412,750 49.30 49.30 48.55 48.60 -0.40 -0.82% 48.60 48.95 13-Jan 38 32 1,856,500 48.70 49.00 48.70 49.00 +0.40 +0.82% 48.90 49.20 12-Jan 49 39 2,391,250 48.40 49.20 48.40 48.60 -0.10 -0.21% 48.60 49.10 11-Jan 73 60 3,567,100 49.05 49.20 48.60 48.70 -0.35 -0.71% 48.70 49.30 10-Jan 82 64 4,044,800 50.00 50.00 49.00 49.05 +0.05 +0.10% 49.05 49.30 9-Jan 131 115 6,463,700 49.30 50.70 48.50 49.00 +0.00 +0.00% 48.80 49.00
- Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes
- Tai Shing Electronics Components full profile
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top foundries to enjoy particularly strong 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments to rise 11.6% in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-3 foundries see combined revenues rise in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global IC foundry output value to rise at 5% CAGR over 2016-2021
- Toshio Maruyama of Advantest receives SEMI Marketing Excellence Award
- Prize-winning: Raiden series triumphs in Taiwan Excellence Awards 2017
- Conexant working with Amazon to create AudioSmart 2-mic development kit for Amazon Alexa
- CEVA creates new value by enhancing IoT and machine learning applications
- DSP applications focus on IoT and computer vision to stimulate new industrial growth
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
TSMC and Samsung have been competing for clients for the 10nm node.
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...