PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$1.2 on the TSE on Monday, July 4, 2016.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$110 million for December 2015, representing a 11.7% drop on month and 28.2% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Eversol
Chinese name: 旭晶能源科技股份有限公司
Short name: Eversol
Stock code: 3647
Tax ID: 28710137
Established: 19 Sep 2007
Paid in capital: NT$2.80 billion
Listed on ESB: 27 Feb 2009
Public since: 15 Sep 2008
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Eversol PV module joint venture in Japan may expand capacity
- Eversol secures 80MWp PV system projects in Japan
- Prices for solar-grade silicon wafers on the rise, says Eversol chairman
- Eversol opens solar power plant in Japan
- GET sees November revenues increase 22% on-month
- Eversol, West Holdings hold opening ceremony for Japan-based solar module joint venture
Eversol: Consolidated revenues, Dec 2014 - Dec 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, September 2016
- Eversol full profile
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Tatung stands out at 2016 Smart City Summit & Expo with its three top Smart Living accomplishments
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
The US government is reviewing anti-dumping tariffs imposed on China and Taiwan solar firms since December 2014.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...