PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$8 million for January 2017, representing a 150% increase on month and 150% increase on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Eversol
Chinese name: 旭晶能源科技股份有限公司
Short name: Eversol
Stock code: 3647
Tax ID: 28710137
Established: 19 Sep 2007
Paid in capital: NT$2.80 billion
Listed on ESB: 27 Feb 2009
Public since: 15 Sep 2008
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Eversol PV module joint venture in Japan may expand capacity
- Eversol secures 80MWp PV system projects in Japan
- Prices for solar-grade silicon wafers on the rise, says Eversol chairman
- Eversol opens solar power plant in Japan
- GET sees November revenues increase 22% on-month
- Eversol, West Holdings hold opening ceremony for Japan-based solar module joint venture
Eversol: Consolidated revenues, Jan 2016 - Jan 2017 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, February 2017
- Eversol full profile
- YC SYNERGY launches gen 4 automotive fuel cell module
- Heraeus Introduces New Series of Pastes as Solar Market Accelerates Moving to PERC Technology
- Heraeus introduces new series of PERC Metallization Pastes at PV Taiwan International Photovoltaic Exhibition
- Heraeus confidently looking to next phase of legal proceedings in Taiwan patent dispute
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
Demand for PERC solar cells is rising.
China has announced the PV feed-in tariffs for 2017.
Taiwan and China solar firms face antitrust tariffs in the US and Europe.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...