PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$2.6 on the TSE on Monday, December 27, 2004.Brief
Full name: Advanced Video & Communication
Chinese name: 視通科技股份有限公司
Short name: AVC
Stock code: 3082
Tax ID: 16088591
Established: 4 Aug 1997
Paid in capital: NT$436.70 million
Listed on ESB: 29 Apr 2002
- LCD TV sales in China expected to decline nearly 6% during May 1 holiday period, says AVC
- China market: Over 45 million color TVs to be sold in 2014, says AVC
- China market: TV sales during October holidays down slightly, says AVC
- China market: Flat panel TV sales for early May 1 holiday up 7.7% on year, says AVC
- China market: 39.9 million FPD TVs to be sold in 2012, says AVC
- AVC, Mildex receive more touch panel orders from Lenovo
- China market: 1Q11 LCD TV sales up in volume, down in value on year, says AVC
- China market: Local vendors account for 64% of LCD TV sales during Lunar New Year holidays in 2011
- Advanced Video & Communication full profile
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- Fortrend Liquid Diamond layer provides anti-germ capability 4 times that of untreated glass
- Seeking unlimited possibilities of Liquid Crystal and discovering new applications for daily life
- Atmel moves its groundbreaking XSense touch sensor into mass production
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels not as popular as expected
- Will AUO and Innolux merge?
- Digitimes Research: Insufficient panel supplies to limit 2K-resolution smartphone penetration in 2014
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...