PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$5.58 on the TSE on Friday, July 3, 2015.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$526 million for May 2015, representing a 33.2% increase on month and 52.5% increase on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Cando
Chinese name: 達鴻先進科技股份有限公司
Short name: Cando
Stock code: 8056
Tax ID: 84706109
Established: 11 Jan 1994
Paid in capital: NT$6.78 billion
Listed on ESB: 23 Jan 2003
Public since: 16 Jan 2001
- Touch panel maker Cando looks to improve operations with new funding in 2H15
- Cando approves capital reduction amid lower-than-expected shipments of touch notebook panels
- TPK defers equipment installation at joint venture factory
- Cando stops operation of 3.5-, 4.5-generation touch panel production lines
- G-Tech to expand capacity for 3D forming glass products used in vehicles
- Cando January-August 2013 performance up over 44% on year
- Cando signs NT$3.2 billion syndicated loan
- Touchscreen notebook costs may fall in 3Q13
Cando  historical stock price (NT$) Date Volume (k) Transactions Value Open High Low Close Change Ask Bid 6-Jul 0 52 1 5.43 5.51 5.30 5.50 -0.10 -1.79% 5.51 5.43 3-Jul 0 75 1 5.53 5.60 5.48 5.58 -0.02 -0.36% 5.61 5.53 1-Jul 1 143 4 5.58 5.63 5.48 5.62 +0.11 +2.00% 5.62 5.58
- Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes
Cando: Consolidated revenues, May 2014 - May 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, July 2015
- Cando full profile
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan on-cell touch panel shipments to see strong growth, yet offer little profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...