PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$50.5 on the TSE on Thursday, February 13, 2014.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$4,392 million for January 2014, representing a 29.1% increase on month and 110.8% increase on year.For the third quarter of 2013, the company totaled NT$11,643 million in consolidated revenues, up 114.3% sequentially and up 59.1% on year.Brief
Full name: Compal Communications Inc.
Chinese name: 華寶通訊股份有限公司
Short name: Compal Communications
Stock code: 8078
Tax ID: 16836505
Established: 12 Feb 1999
Paid in capital: NT$6.08 billion
Listed on TSE: 9 Dec 2003
Listed on ESB: 27 Feb 2003
Public since: 7 May 2002
- Sony Mobile to roll out more waterproof smartphones, say sources
- Sony Mobile may release ODM orders for 20-25 million smartphones to Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to grow over 40% in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- More handset makers joining WP camp
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM handset shipments flat in 4Q13
- Compal expects tablet shipments to double in 2014
- Sony Mobile to launch WP8 phones, say sources
Compal Communications: Consolidated revenues, Jan 2013 - Jan 2014 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, June 2016
- Compal Communications Inc. full profile
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Securing a place in the high-end market: AVEXIR Technologies general manager Han-Hong Cheng gives a ten-year outlook on the company's future
- ASI is now Avexir official distributor in region of North America
- Macronix looks to build on automotive success with its high-performance Serial NOR Flash by eyeing ADAS opportunities
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...