PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$613 million for April 2013, representing a 23.3% increase on month and 23% increase on year.For the first quarter of 2013, the company totaled NT$1,231 million in consolidated revenues, up 31.9% sequentially and down 23.3% on year.Brief
Full name: DelSolar
Chinese name: 旺能光電股份有限公司
Short name: DelSolar
Stock code: 3599
Tax ID: 27246317
Established: 23 Nov 2004
Paid in capital: NT$2.67 billion
Listed on ESB: 21 Nov 2007
Public since: 24 Oct 2007
- Delta to deal out 2012 cash dividend of NT$5.3
- NSP, DelSolar complete merger
- Neo Solar, DelSolar merger to complete on May 31
- Taiwan solar cell makers report rising March revenues
- Neo Solar Power sees March revenues increase 11% on-month
- Commentary: TSMC holds key to future of Taiwan solar industry
- Taiwan solar makers see rising orders in February and March
- DelSolar, Neo Solar Power merger to complete in May-June
DelSolar: Consolidated revenues, Apr 2012 - Apr 2013 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, April 2017
- DelSolar full profile
- YC SYNERGY launches gen 4 automotive fuel cell module
- Heraeus Introduces New Series of Pastes as Solar Market Accelerates Moving to PERC Technology
- Heraeus introduces new series of PERC Metallization Pastes at PV Taiwan International Photovoltaic Exhibition
- Heraeus confidently looking to next phase of legal proceedings in Taiwan patent dispute
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
Demand for PERC solar cells is rising.
China has announced the PV feed-in tariffs for 2017.
Taiwan and China solar firms face antitrust tariffs in the US and Europe.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...