Full name: Zyxel Communications
Chinese name: 合勤科技股份有限公司
Short name: Zyxel
Stock code: 2391
Tax ID: 22099505
Established: 16 Aug 1989
Paid in capital: NT$5.24 billion
Listed on TSE: 12 Aug 1999
Website: www.zyxel.com.twRelated news
- ZyXEL aims to be top-3 VDSL vendor, says president
- Taiwan makers to showcase LTE products at MWC 2013
- Taiwan market: ZyTPE becomes sales agent for Avaya
- ZyXEL lands orders for VDSL2 CPE, MSAN equipment from Chunghwa Telecom
- ZyXEL expects 10-15% growth in 2012 revenues
- Unizyx posts 2010 EPS of NT$1.55
- ZyXEL to separate ODM business as Mitrastar Technology
- ZyXEL begins shipments for government orders
- Zyxel Communications full profile
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Galaxy S4 to extend Samsung lead in 2013 handset market, says IHS
- Panasonic in talks to sell its handset business, says Japan press
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
HTC has launched its new flagship smartphone in hopes to regain market share
China-based Huawei Technologies has reported handsome profits for 2012.
China-based vendors have been aggressive in rolling out new smartphones.
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
Vitesse Semiconductor has been a major player in the semiconductor industry for the past 28 years,...
China-based Huawei Technologies has always been known for its telecom technologies and equipment, but...
Along with increasing use of smartphones, competition among mobile telecom carriers is changing and...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...