PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$12.5 on the TSE on Friday, January 18, 2013.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$439 million for December 2012, representing a 15.5% drop on month and 40.5% drop on year.For the third quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$2,343 million in consolidated revenues, up 15.7% sequentially and up 9.5% on year.Brief
Full name: Wellypower Optronics
Chinese name: 威力盟電子股份有限公司
Short name: Wellypower
Stock code: 3080
Tax ID: 84309994
Established: 28 Feb 1994
Paid in capital: NT$1.70 billion
Listed on OTC: 28 Dec 2005
Listed on ESB: 5 Feb 2002
Public since: 17 Dec 1997
- Lextar reports 1Q13 revenues with 22% sequential growth
- Lextar 2013 revenues expected to grow 50-60% due to merger with Wellypower
- Lextar announces official merger with Wellypower
- Effects of Lextar-Wellypower merger to show in March
- COB product shipments to show significant on-year growth in 2012, says Lextar
- Lextar optimistic about merger with Wellypower
- Lextar to merge with Wellypower
- BLU makers see mixed sequential growth in January revenues
Wellypower: Consolidated revenues, Dec 2011 - Dec 2012 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, January 2015
- Wellypower Optronics full profile
- Genesis Photonics finds way to Blue Ocean through high-power, flip-chip LED technology
- Digitimes Research: LED edge-lit 50-inch and above size LCD TV panels in high demand
- The bright future of Taiwan optoelectronics industry
- Global LED lighting market will be worth US$25.4 billion in 2013, says new report from Digitimes Research
- Interview with AZZURRO Semiconductors CEO Erwin Wolf: Mass production of 200mm GaN-on-Si wafer will drive significant shift of LED market
- Linear announces synchronous buck LED driver controller
- iWatt targets high power density in ultra-small overall adapter size with new devices
- ViewSonic announces ultra-portable LED projector line
- Chimei expects LED models to account for over 30% of its monitor revenues in 2010
- Photonics Festival in Taiwan: Everlight showcases LED agriculture lamps
Latest developments of Lextar.
LED firms have reported significant sales for March
Epistar's chairman has expressed optimism about the LED industry in the next three years.
Demand for LED lighting products-including spot lights, LED luminaries, street lights, LED light bulbs and fluorescent tubes-will reach 90 million in...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...