PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$1.7 on the TSE on Wednesday, January 14, 2009.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$185 million for January 2013, representing a % drop on month and 43.6% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Digital
Chinese name: 協泰國際股份有限公司
Short name: KDI
Stock code: 3397
Tax ID: 12964423
Established: 4 Dec 2001
Paid in capital: NT$443.03 million
Listed on ESB: 30 Nov 2005
Public since: 18 May 2004
Kingmax Digital, an affiliate company of the Kingmax Group, which also includes memory-module maker Kingmax Semiconductor...
Photo: Company, Nov 3.
According to Kingmax Digital, its handset-use 512MB microSD cards, formally launched earlier in April, wil be available...
Photo: Company, Apr 27.
KDI: Consolidated revenues, Jan 2012 - Jan 2013 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, October 2014
- Kingmax Digital full profile
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Indium Corporation wins Global Technology Award
- Advantest launches TS9000 system for semiconductor packaging inspection
- Imagination Summit 2014: Showcasing Complete IP Solutions, Powering SoC Innovative Designs
- Orbotech advances into the IC packaging industry together with SPTS in SEMICON Taiwan 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...