PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$36 million for June 2015, representing a 41.3% drop on month and 75.9% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Digital
Chinese name: 協泰國際股份有限公司
Short name: KDI
Stock code: 3397
Tax ID: 12964423
Established: 4 Dec 2001
Paid in capital: NT$443.03 million
Listed on ESB: 30 Nov 2005
Public since: 18 May 2004
Kingmax Digital, an affiliate company of the Kingmax Group, which also includes memory-module maker Kingmax Semiconductor...
Photo: Company, Nov 3.
According to Kingmax Digital, its handset-use 512MB microSD cards, formally launched earlier in April, wil be available...
Photo: Company, Apr 27.
KDI: Consolidated revenues, Jun 2014 - Jun 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, April 2017
- Kingmax Digital full profile
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Hua Hong Semiconductor's power discrete platform crosses the shipment mark of 5-million wafers
- Shin-Etsu Polymer makes strategic investment in Mycropore Corporation
- HLMC, Cypress announced the production of embedded flash products using 55nm low power process technology with SONOS
- Advantest VOICE 2017 U.S. and China keynote speakers announced
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
TSMC and Samsung have been competing for clients for the 10nm node.
DRAM prices have been rising amid tight supply.
A proposed merger between Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL) has yet to receive approval from the US...
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...