PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$1.7 on the TSE on Wednesday, January 14, 2009.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$36 million for June 2015, representing a 41.3% drop on month and 75.9% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Digital
Chinese name: 協泰國際股份有限公司
Short name: KDI
Stock code: 3397
Tax ID: 12964423
Established: 4 Dec 2001
Paid in capital: NT$443.03 million
Listed on ESB: 30 Nov 2005
Public since: 18 May 2004
Kingmax Digital, an affiliate company of the Kingmax Group, which also includes memory-module maker Kingmax Semiconductor...
Photo: Company, Nov 3.
According to Kingmax Digital, its handset-use 512MB microSD cards, formally launched earlier in April, wil be available...
Photo: Company, Apr 27.
KDI: Consolidated revenues, Jun 2014 - Jun 2015 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, August 2015
- Kingmax Digital full profile
- Indium Corporation Features Heat-Spring for LED Manufacturing at IMAPS 2015
- MagnaChip to host first Foundry Technology Symposium in Shanghai, China
- Indium Corporation features ultra-low residue no-clean Flip-Chip Flux at SEMICON Taiwan
- Indium Corporation's patented BiAgX: A drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- NANIUM enables WLCSP without UBM
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Rockchip statement on merger rumor
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...