PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.32 on the TSE on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.For the fourth quarter of 2008, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: CIS Technology
Chinese name: 亞瑟科技股份有限公司
Short name: CIS
Stock code: 2326
Tax ID: 47299831
Established: 4 Aug 1984
Paid in capital: NT$600.43 million
Listed on TSE: 27 Aug 1993
Listed on OTC: 26 Jun 2006
- SMIC establishes 12-inch CIS supply chain in China
- Aptina benefiting from product differentiation via CIS chips, says executive
- HTC switching smartphone component orders from Samsung to other suppliers
- KYEC, Tong Hsing gearing up for new CIS orders
- Asia Tech expects over 10% sequential growth in 2Q12 shipments of CIS modules
- Asia Tech Image becomes third-largest maker of CIS modules
- OmniVision, Avago reportedly win significant orders for iPhone 5
- China market: 1.3-megapixel CIS chips in tight supply
Toshiba has announced that it will launch a new 20-megapixel (MP) CMOS image sensor, the TCM5115CL, as the latest addition...
Photo: Company, Jan 7.
Samsung Electronics has announced its high resolution 1.2-megapixel, 1/8.2-inch CMOS image sensor (CIS) system-on-chip...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
Toshiba has announced a new 1.12-micrometer-pixel CMOS image sensor (CIS), the latest addition to its CIS lineup. Sampling...
Photo: Company, Jul 13.
- CIS Technology full profile
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Amazon Fire smartphone to promote offline-to-online shopping business model
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...