PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.32 on the TSE on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.For the fourth quarter of 2008, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: CIS Technology
Chinese name: 亞瑟科技股份有限公司
Short name: CIS
Stock code: 2326
Tax ID: 47299831
Established: 4 Aug 1984
Paid in capital: NT$600.43 million
Listed on TSE: 27 Aug 1993
Listed on OTC: 26 Jun 2006
- SMIC establishes 12-inch CIS supply chain in China
- Aptina benefiting from product differentiation via CIS chips, says executive
- HTC switching smartphone component orders from Samsung to other suppliers
- KYEC, Tong Hsing gearing up for new CIS orders
- Asia Tech expects over 10% sequential growth in 2Q12 shipments of CIS modules
- Asia Tech Image becomes third-largest maker of CIS modules
- OmniVision, Avago reportedly win significant orders for iPhone 5
- China market: 1.3-megapixel CIS chips in tight supply
Toshiba has announced that it will launch a new 20-megapixel (MP) CMOS image sensor, the TCM5115CL, as the latest addition...
Photo: Company, Jan 7.
Samsung Electronics has announced its high resolution 1.2-megapixel, 1/8.2-inch CMOS image sensor (CIS) system-on-chip...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
Toshiba has announced a new 1.12-micrometer-pixel CMOS image sensor (CIS), the latest addition to its CIS lineup. Sampling...
Photo: Company, Jul 13.
- CIS Technology full profile
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry to report shipment growth of 8.6% for 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China white-box players accelerate LTE tablet supply to Russia vendors
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Apple has been pushing iPhone 6 Plus manufacturing in order to satisfy strong demand from the Asia Pacific region.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...