PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.32 on the TSE on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.For the fourth quarter of 2008, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: CIS Technology
Chinese name: 亞瑟科技股份有限公司
Short name: CIS
Stock code: 2326
Tax ID: 47299831
Established: 4 Aug 1984
Paid in capital: NT$600.43 million
Listed on TSE: 27 Aug 1993
Listed on OTC: 26 Jun 2006
- Earthquake in Kumamoto, Japan may hurt Sony CIS business
- Digitimes Research: Sony CIS capacity ramp to affect Taiwan supply chain
- Asia Tech Image to ship CIS modules to China-based ATM maker
- Asia Tech Image to expand CIS module capacity in Myanmar
- SMIC establishes 12-inch CIS supply chain in China
- Aptina benefiting from product differentiation via CIS chips, says executive
- HTC switching smartphone component orders from Samsung to other suppliers
- KYEC, Tong Hsing gearing up for new CIS orders
Toshiba has announced that it will launch a new 20-megapixel (MP) CMOS image sensor, the TCM5115CL, as the latest addition...
Photo: Company, Jan 7.
Samsung Electronics has announced its high resolution 1.2-megapixel, 1/8.2-inch CMOS image sensor (CIS) system-on-chip...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
Toshiba has announced a new 1.12-micrometer-pixel CMOS image sensor (CIS), the latest addition to its CIS lineup. Sampling...
Photo: Company, Jul 13.
- CIS Technology full profile
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
HTC's latest development
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...