PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$3.39 on the TSE on Thursday, January 27, 2005.For the fourth quarter of 2010, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Leotek Electronics
Chinese name: 光林電子股份有限公司
Short name: Leotek
Stock code: 8219
Tax ID: 86701332
Established: 7 May 1992
Paid in capital: NT$1.13 billion
Public since: 4 Dec 1999
- Lite-On Technology to merge with Leotek, other subsidiaries
- Taiwan market: Leotek aims at 10% market share for LED bulbs by end of 2014
- Lite-On Technology to deal out 2012 cash dividend of NT$2.35
- Lite-On Technology reports May consolidated revenues of NT$16 billion
- Lite-On Technology adjusts merger plans
- Everlight obtains orders for 55,000 LED street lamps for government projects
- Lite-On Technology, Everlight expected to have advantages competing for Kaohsiung LED street lamp bids
- Taiwan begins LED street lamp replacement project
- Leotek Electronics full profile
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- Digitimes Research: US$30 to be competitive price for 5.5-inch sapphire covers to be adopted by smartphone vendors other than Apple in 2015
- Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
- Genesis Photonics finds way to Blue Ocean through high-power, flip-chip LED technology
- Digitimes Research: LED edge-lit 50-inch and above size LCD TV panels in high demand
- The bright future of Taiwan optoelectronics industry
- Global LED lighting market will be worth US$25.4 billion in 2013, says new report from Digitimes Research
- Interview with AZZURRO Semiconductors CEO Erwin Wolf: Mass production of 200mm GaN-on-Si wafer will drive significant shift of LED market
- Linear announces synchronous buck LED driver controller
- iWatt targets high power density in ultra-small overall adapter size with new devices
- ViewSonic announces ultra-portable LED projector line
- Chimei expects LED models to account for over 30% of its monitor revenues in 2010
- Photonics Festival in Taiwan: Everlight showcases LED agriculture lamps
Latest developments of Lextar.
LED firms have reported significant sales for March
Epistar's chairman has expressed optimism about the LED industry in the next three years.
Demand for LED lighting products-including spot lights, LED luminaries, street lights, LED light bulbs and fluorescent tubes-will reach 90 million in...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...