PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.36 on the TSE on Friday, September 2, 2011.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$58 million for March 2016, representing a 93.1% increase on month and 16.4% increase on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: ProMOS Technologies
Chinese name: 茂德科技股份有限公司
Short name: ProMOS
Stock code: 5387
Tax ID: 84149809
Established: 12 Dec 1996
Paid in capital: NT$25.43 billion
Listed on OTC: 13 May 1999
Public since: 2 Jun 1997
- ASE 1Q16 profits fall 7%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
- Macronix posts another quarter of losses
- SPIL 1Q16 profits shrink 38.6% in 1Q16
- Silicon Motion posts record revenues and profits for 1Q16
- SPIL decides to terminate stake deal with Tsinghua Unigroup
ProMOS: Consolidated revenues, Mar 2015 - Mar 2016 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, May 2016
- ProMOS Technologies full profile
- With a decade of achievements, AVEXIR Technologies establishes itself as gamers' favorite
- Prize-winning design quality: Raiden series triumphs in Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016
- Kilopass, Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor announce technology development partnership
- Update on Neon shortage 2016, highlighted at the Critical Materials Conference
- Socionext Taiwan Inc. established April 1 to develop cloud, IoT and 8K imaging applications across the world from Taiwan
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...