PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.36 on the TSE on Friday, September 2, 2011.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$46 million for July 2016, representing a 19.7% increase on month and 22.1% drop on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: ProMOS Technologies
Chinese name: 茂德科技股份有限公司
Short name: ProMOS
Stock code: 5387
Tax ID: 84149809
Established: 12 Dec 1996
Paid in capital: NT$25.43 billion
Listed on OTC: 13 May 1999
Public since: 2 Jun 1997
- Kingston becomes largest shareholder of OSE
- SSD adoption in notebooks to top 50% in 2018, says DRAMeXchange
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$21.3 billion
- TOK steps up investment in Taiwan
- Former Simpal executives probed over alleged trade secrets theft
- ASE chairman spends NT$1.3 billion to buy company shares
- Industry supply chain eyeing huge mobile-SoC market potential
- Dialog enters GaN market with integrated devices targeting fast charging power adapters
ProMOS: Consolidated revenues, Jul 2015 - Jul 2016 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, August 2016
- ProMOS Technologies full profile
- Rectron is now Avexir official distributor in region of Australia
- Advantest to Showcase Two Multi-Protocol Testers for SSDs at Flash Memory Summit on August 9-11 in Santa Clara, Calif
- UMC qualifies 0.18um BCD process for most stringent AEC-Q100 Grade-0 automotive ICs
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...