PerformanceFor the fourth quarter of 2011, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Protech Systems
Chinese name: 南京資訊股份有限公司
Short name: Protech
Stock code: 3427
Tax ID: 20928029
Established: 9 Jun 1982
Paid in capital: NT$371.00 million
Public since: 12 Jul 2004
- Protech Systems full profile
- EverFocus showcasing integration at Secutech 2014
- MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING - built to be perfect
- Tatung aggressively expanding in Middle East: Smart energy-saving solutions showcased at Middle East Electricity 2014
- Nimax 2014 new vision: customization and intelligentization
- Imagination popular Codescape tools now provide MIPS CPU support and extended Linux/RTOS capabilities
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
11-Mar-2014 markets closed
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The server business has become a major revenue contributor for Taiwan ODMs as larger Internet players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, are expanding...
As China component suppliers are growing quickly and offering quotes a lot lower than their Taiwan competitors with a quality not much worse, notebook...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...