PerformanceFor the second quarter of 2006, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Semiconductor
Chinese name: 勝創科技股份有限公司
Short name: Kingmax
Stock code: 8126
Tax ID: 84560548
Established: 20 Sep 1993
Paid in capital: NT$1.10 billion
Public since: 25 Jun 1996
- Memory module firms move forward with diversification, says Kingmax Digital
- Support from "Rich dad" crucial to play at the DRAM table, says Kingmax chairman
- Kingmax affiliate to expand CMOS image sensor packaging capacity
- Memory card maker Kingmax cautious on NAND flash inventory
- Kingmax: Nothing good about DRAM yet
- Computex 2008: Kingmax unveils SSD lineup, advanced memory cards
Kingmax has announced the addition of the PD-02 to its family of USB flash drives designed for consumer and small- to medium-size...
Photo: Company, Apr 26.
Kingmax has launched its extended rechargeable battery case series, which the company said is certified for Apple's iPhone...
Photo: Company, Mar 11.
Kingmax is displaying microSDHC memory cards among its various product offerings at Computex 2008. The company's...
Photo: Company, Jun 3.
- Kingmax Semiconductor full profile
30-Mar-2017 12:45 (GMT+8)
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
TSMC and Samsung have been competing for clients for the 10nm node.
DRAM prices have been rising amid tight supply.
A proposed merger between Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL) has yet to receive approval from the US...
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...