PerformanceFor the second quarter of 2006, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Semiconductor
Chinese name: 勝創科技股份有限公司
Short name: Kingmax
Stock code: 8126
Tax ID: 84560548
Established: 20 Sep 1993
Paid in capital: NT$1.10 billion
Public since: 25 Jun 1996
- Memory module firms move forward with diversification, says Kingmax Digital
- Support from "Rich dad" crucial to play at the DRAM table, says Kingmax chairman
- Kingmax affiliate to expand CMOS image sensor packaging capacity
- Memory card maker Kingmax cautious on NAND flash inventory
- Kingmax: Nothing good about DRAM yet
- Computex 2008: Kingmax unveils SSD lineup, advanced memory cards
Kingmax has announced the addition of the PD-02 to its family of USB flash drives designed for consumer and small- to medium-size...
Photo: Company, Apr 26.
Kingmax has launched its extended rechargeable battery case series, which the company said is certified for Apple's iPhone...
Photo: Company, Mar 11.
Kingmax is displaying microSDHC memory cards among its various product offerings at Computex 2008. The company's...
Photo: Company, Jun 3.
- Kingmax Semiconductor full profile
22-May-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...