PerformanceFor the second quarter of 2006, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Kingmax Semiconductor
Chinese name: 勝創科技股份有限公司
Short name: Kingmax
Stock code: 8126
Tax ID: 84560548
Established: 20 Sep 1993
Paid in capital: NT$1.10 billion
Public since: 25 Jun 1996
- Memory module firms move forward with diversification, says Kingmax Digital
- Support from "Rich dad" crucial to play at the DRAM table, says Kingmax chairman
- Kingmax affiliate to expand CMOS image sensor packaging capacity
- Memory card maker Kingmax cautious on NAND flash inventory
- Kingmax: Nothing good about DRAM yet
- Computex 2008: Kingmax unveils SSD lineup, advanced memory cards
Kingmax has announced the addition of the PD-02 to its family of USB flash drives designed for consumer and small- to medium-size...
Photo: Company, Apr 26.
Kingmax has launched its extended rechargeable battery case series, which the company said is certified for Apple's iPhone...
Photo: Company, Mar 11.
Kingmax is displaying microSDHC memory cards among its various product offerings at Computex 2008. The company's...
Photo: Company, Jun 3.
- Kingmax Semiconductor full profile
31-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Amazon Fire smartphone to promote offline-to-online shopping business model
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...