PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$3.75 on the TSE on Monday, August 16, 2004.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Computer
Chinese name: 大眾電腦股份有限公司
Short name: FIC
Stock code: 2319
Tax ID: 20840777
Established: 13 Dec 1979
Paid in capital: NT$2.51 billion
Listed on TSE: 1 Aug 1991
Public since: 20 Dec 1989
- Freescale wins adoption of i.MX 6 MPU from FIC
- White-box players supply close to 20% of global tablet PC shipments in 1Q11
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek, FIC win government tablet PC bidding projects
- FIC cancels private placement fundraising for the time being
- FIC trims notebook manpower
- FIC unveils Windows 7 tablet PC Tycoon
- PCB maker 3CEMS plans listing on TSE
- FIC cooperates with Tridium for IPC solutions
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 14-inch Calpella-based notebooks at CES 2010, the PCA40 and PCA41. The...
Photo: Company, Jan 14.
First International Computer (FIC) revealed its latest 15.6-inch Intel Calpella-based notebooks under its PCA5X-series...
Photo: Company, Jan 12.
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 8.9-inch netbooks, the CE2A1 and CW0A1. The CE2A1 features...
Photo: Company, Jun 5.
- First International Computer full profile
- Digitimes Research: Notebook vendors and ODMs post shipment gains in November
- Digitimes Research: Global AIO PC shipments to grow 4.9% in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Non-Apple brand vendors to ship 105 million tablets in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to grow more slowly in 2014
- GIGABYTE announces 'Feel the Force' OC contest winners
- Internet of Things to provide new business opportunities and enable business model changes
- MOEA recognizes alliances between foreign and Taiwanese IT firms for creating new value
- Advantech Accelerates Intelligent Video Designs with Complete Solutions
- Innovation through Partnership to Make IoT a Reality
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Following the merger, Compal is looking to expand its business in the smartphone and tablet fields. Non-notebook product lines will account for more...
Acer's ex-CEO JT Wang and ex-president Jim Wong have both recently stepped down from their positions, leaving the Taiwan-based vendor looking for new...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...