PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$3.75 on the TSE on Monday, August 16, 2004.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Computer
Chinese name: 大眾電腦股份有限公司
Short name: FIC
Stock code: 2319
Tax ID: 20840777
Established: 13 Dec 1979
Paid in capital: NT$2.51 billion
Listed on TSE: 1 Aug 1991
Public since: 20 Dec 1989
- FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
- Freescale wins adoption of i.MX 6 MPU from FIC
- White-box players supply close to 20% of global tablet PC shipments in 1Q11
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek, FIC win government tablet PC bidding projects
- FIC cancels private placement fundraising for the time being
- FIC trims notebook manpower
- FIC unveils Windows 7 tablet PC Tycoon
- PCB maker 3CEMS plans listing on TSE
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 14-inch Calpella-based notebooks at CES 2010, the PCA40 and PCA41. The...
Photo: Company, Jan 14.
First International Computer (FIC) revealed its latest 15.6-inch Intel Calpella-based notebooks under its PCA5X-series...
Photo: Company, Jan 12.
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 8.9-inch netbooks, the CE2A1 and CW0A1. The CE2A1 features...
Photo: Company, Jun 5.
- First International Computer full profile
- Even Systems to reveal latest product offerings at Computex 2016
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Conexant Introduces New Family of USB-C Audio CODECs, Redefines Possibilities for Audio Accessories
- Industry's First Universal Stylus Demonstration Planned for COMPUTEX 2016
- AVerMedia Mini-PCIe Frame Grabber Solutions on NVIDIA Tegra K1 Platform
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
Computex 2016 will run from May 31-June 4 in Taipei, Taiwan. The show in 2016 will focus on innovations and startups. Computex will have 1,600 exhibitors,...
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...