- Be the first to comment
- Intel to help vendors launch inexpensive tablets, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- Brogent Technologies looks to gross margin of 55%
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- EU postponement of energy-inefficient halogen bulbs ban until September 2018 to have varying results, says IHS
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- CalAmp adopts Mitac navigation software, says paper
- Gartner cuts forecast for 2015 chip market growth
- Synaptics files patent complaints in protection of touch sensing technology
- Supply chains prepping for increase in 2-in-1 tablet orders from China
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Memory related device suppliers to break into Taiwan top-10 IC design houses in 2015
- Asustek looking to ship 30 million ZenFone smartphones in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Annual installations of natural gas generator sets to more than double by 2024, says Navigant
- 2nd-tier China LED makers may start price-cut competition
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...