- Be the first to comment
- Lite-On Technology expects monthly dual-lens CCM shipments to rise to 4-5 million units in 2Q17
- Foxconn invests in SoftBank subsidiary, sets up joint venture with Sharp
- China market: Xiaomi unveils Surge S1 mobile chip
- Chongqing HKC Optoelectronics starts operation of 8.6G LCD line in China
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo largest AIO vendor worldwide in 2016
- MediaTek rolls out 10nm mobile chips
- Seagate to push SSD products; but will not forget HDD
- SunPower to set up PV module JV in China, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Japan aims at 20% of cars to be self-driving in 2030
- 204 million large-size LCD panels shipped in 4Q16, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship nearly 20 million LCD monitors in 4Q16
- Giantplus 4Q16 revenues hit 9-quarter high
- AMOLED penetration of smartphones estimated at 27.6% in 2017
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Mikro Mesa setting up Micro LED lab in China
- HTC to launch mobile VR devices for year-end holiday season
- Taiwan market: HMD to start marketing Nokia 6 in early March
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...