- Be the first to comment
- Welcome to the Computex of Things
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Ichia Technologies sees deceased May revenues
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skylake
- Microsoft to address Google Chromebook competition through Windows 10 pricing
- ARM de-risks design cycle for IoT chips
- China Telecom to procure PON devices in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers to set up overseas solar cell capacity of 3GWp by end of 2015
- Skyworth uses Realtek chips in HDR Ultra HD TVs
- IDTI becomes certified for Windows 8.1 Touch products
- High-quality, long-lasting: Q&A with Gigabyte motherboard team
- AUO to debut new 4K smartphone display at SID Display Week
- IC demand for PCs remains slow
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- EU starts anti-circumvention investigation of Taiwan solar firms
- Formosa Plastics developing dye-sensitized solar cells, says paper
- BenQ returns to Computex after 8-year absence
- Taiwan FPCB makers facing increasing competition from Japan for iPhone orders
- Lextar expects capacity utilization to rise to 80-90% in 3Q15
- Taiwan to talk with EU about PV circumvention probe
- China April polysilicon imports up 5.8% on month, says CNIA
- Computex 2015: SanDisk intros new SSD products, USB 3.0 flash drives
- Taiwan university transfers intelligent medical cloud platform to US-based Inform Genomics
- Computex 2015: ASE to showcase SiP solutions
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...