- Be the first to comment
- Supply chains optimistic about wearable orders in 2014
- China market: 4G chipset market heading for price competition
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers shift 8.5G capacity to small- to mid-size applications
- Acer looking to reach five million BYOC users by end of 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Industry observers hold different views on Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2014
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 2Q14 rise to 2.32 million units, says IDC
- Advantech cooperates with China Mobile M2M to tap China IoT, smart city market
- Intel appoints Gregory Bryant to handle global desktop platform business
- TV panels produced in China to meet nearly 60% of local demand in 2015, says report
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sets iPhone 6 contract-bundled pricing
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to see 9.1% on-year growth in 3Q14
- TSMC forms IoT task force
- Smartphone panel pricing expected to dip during mid-September
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 210 for entry-level 4G smartphones, tablets
- Solartech, Tainergy to set up solar cell capacities abroad
- Panel makers see orders increase for large-size, high-resolution smartphone panels
- Malaysia makers quote solar cells based on Taiwan pricing
- Glass wafers and interposers: What new Corning semiconductor technology means for the market
- Global driverless vehicle shipments to reach 14 million by 2030, says ABI Research
- More than 75% of mobile applications will fail basic security tests through 2015, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Market share of smartphone brands to undergo significant changes in 4Q14
- Intel launches digital signage turnkey solutions
- Pico solar and solar home systems expected to reach US$2.1 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...