- Be the first to comment
- Motherboard vendors see opportunity in China tier-4 to -6 cities
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
- Shipments of USB 3.1 peripherals and chips to take off in 1H15
- Digitimes Research: Sub-US$300 15.6-inch Chromebooks to fuel notebook competition in 1Q15
- Ultra HD demand to grow at 72% CAGR until 2018, says FutureSource
- VIA to return to profitability in 2015, says company president
- Sony ready to launch large-size tablet in 1H15
- UMC board approves capex for capacity expansion
- Demand for LED chipsets to increase to 1.4 billion in 2018, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom kicks off 4G commercial operation
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- Compal reportedly to undertake ODM production of LCD TVs for LG
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- China-based TCL November LCD TV sales down on year
- Tripod profits to rise 5-10% in 2015, says report
- HTC to launch more entry-level models in 1Q15
- Server board suppliers to enjoy brisk sales in 1Q15
- Everlight to invest NT$10 billion to expand capacity by 25% in 2015-2017
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- Regional smartphone brands in Europe ramping market share
- GT Advanced Technologies to sell sapphire furnaces
- Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
- China vendor Oppo to ship 50 million smartphones in 2015, say sources
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...