- Be the first to comment
- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- MediaTek reportedly no longer supplies chips to Xiaomi
- Taiwan IC designers seeing gross margin under pressure
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- PC outlook remains cautious, despite modest 3Q14 gains, says IDC
- BOE shifts focus from Samsung to China vendors
- TV panel shipments increase 10.2% on year in October to 22.55 million, says TrendForce
- Getac expects ruggedized mobile device shipments to grow 15%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Connector maker BizLink looks to double-digit revenue growth in 2015
- ASML lands EUV tool orders from TSMC
- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- Worldwide tablet growth expected to slow to 7.2% in 2014 along with first year of iPad decline, says IDC
- Foxconn to continue investment in central Taiwan, says chairman
- Taiwan market: Acer, Lenovo expect good PC sales during IT Month
- Qisda looking to further expand business model to medical segment
- LED packaging houses to see 10% sequential drop in 4Q14 revenues
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom raises target 4G user base for end of 2014
- FineTek to see revenues grow 10-15% in 2014
- Tablet vendors may decrease number of models to be launched in 2015
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...