- Be the first to comment
- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
- TSMC, MediaTek move up in semiconductor R&D, says IC Insights
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Digitimes Research: Smart home segment proposes growth but lacks direction
- Compal expects 1Q15 notebook shipments to fall 16-20%
- Smartphone vendors to showcase new models at pre-MWC events
- Large-size panel shipments decline 3% in January, says WitsView
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
- Commentary: 14nm FinFET process, Galaxy S6 crucial to Samsung semiconductor business
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S6 at MWC; initial shipments to top 50 million units
- Cymer extends DUV for 14nm with new products
- Win Semi 1Q15 sales to rise over 50%, says report
- India handset market contracts in 4Q14, says IDC
- Samsung Galaxy S6 to feature 5.1-inch 577ppi AMOLED display
- Coretronic expects BLU shipments in 2015 to increase 10%
- ASE orders equipment for NT$1.3 billion
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...