- Be the first to comment
- Regional smartphone brands in Europe ramping market share
- GT Advanced Technologies to sell sapphire furnaces
- Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
- China vendor Oppo to ship 50 million smartphones in 2015, say sources
- Western Digital to set R&D center in Taiwan
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- PC vendors not expecting Windows 10 to trigger replacement demand
- Taiwan market: Oppo launches two flagship smartphones
- Taiwan market: Apple is top smartphone vendor in November
- Global LCD TV shipments in 2014 estimated at 215 million units, says consulting firm
- Services to make up vast majority of IoT business opportunities, say analysts
- Panel pricing shows mixed trends in December, says WitsView
- VIS profits to rise on strong demand, report says
- Macronix sampling NOR chips for IoT, says report
- Korea and Taiwan companies control 56% of global 300mm fab capacity, says IC Insights
- China software industry posts January-November revenues of nearly CNY3.3 trillion, says MIIT
- Taiwan November manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- China November mobile phone user base grows to 1.281 billion, says MIIT
- SMIC joins China group for STATS ChipPAC takeover
- China government tightens tax incentives, subsidies to enterprises
- Delta Electronics lands orders for distributed, low-power inverters form Japan, say papers
- Xiaomi may adopt sapphire for covers of 5.7-inch smartphone
- Lof Solar sues Sunshine PV for alleged patent infringement
- China market: LeTV aims to ship 3-4 million own-brand LCD TVs in 2015
- G-Tech to expand 3D-forming glass capacity
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...