- Be the first to comment
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- Samsung, eSilicon tape out 14nm network processor with Rambus 28G SerDes solution
- Apple iPhone 6s tops list of best-selling smartphones for 2016, says IHS
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Taiwan February manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Audio IC firm C-Media 2016 profits fall to 3-year low
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...