- Be the first to comment
- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- Foxconn subscribes to Lytro fund-raising project, says paper
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- MediaTek to lag in 10nm-chip race, says paper
- Coretronic nets NT$4.52 per share for 2016
- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$4.27 for 2016
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Notebook industry facing a crisis, says Wistron chairman
- Taiwan large-size LCD panel shipments top 60 million in 4Q16
- Asustek expects sequential drop in 1Q17 revenues
- Delta Electronics announces deal with Thailand associate
- Tight LED chip supply due to robust demand for lighting, fine pixel pitch displays
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...