- Be the first to comment
- Handset chip vendors to promote peripheral chips in 2016
- Solartech Energy November revenues hit 55-month high
- Ichia reports decreased November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to drop less than 5% in 2016 thanks to large-size models
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- US$1.6 billion market forecast for chemical materials used to make LCD panels in 2015, says IHS
- Annual fuel cell car and bus sales to exceed 228,000 by 2024, says Navigant
- Technology to project virtual reality images inside MRI systems helps reduce patient anxiety, says Toshiba
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$26.305 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan market: Logitech offers gaming peripherals for bundled sale with Ubisoft game
- UMC Xiamen fab to go online as early as 3Q16, says report
- Inotera buys equipment from Micron
- TSMC orders NT$6.8 billion of equipment
- Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
- More Taiwan firms step up development for large-size touchscreen ICs
- Samsung Display showing signs of surpassing LG Display in revenues
- LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
- Wistron lands tourism-related cloud computing service orders in Southeast Asia
- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...