- Be the first to comment
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan IC distributors 4Q16 sales to increase
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Nvidia CEO denies competing with partnering graphics vendors with Founder Edition
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
- PTI buys wafer-level packaging equipment
- Foxconn to produce smartphones for OnePlus in India, says paper
- Taiwan market: Asustek Computer to launch ZenBook 3 series
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4
- Worldwide security appliance market growth driven by strong UTM performance in 1H16, says IDC
- Apple still leads in smartwatch sales, but sector growth slow, says Kantar Worldpanel
- Micron CEO visits Taiwan to meet Formosa executives
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Leading-edge leads the way in pure-play foundry growth, says IC Insights
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...