- Be the first to comment
- Acer Starbreeze, HTC take part in global VR association, GVRA
- Qisda to cooperate with Intel to promote IoT
- Macroblock 2016 EPS to reach NT$6.50-7
- Kinsus, Nanya PCB November revenues down
- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chunghwa Telecom to appoint new chairman
- Ennoconn denies reports about seeking full ownership of Germany-based S&T
- E Ink Holdings expects to ship 30-40 million smart tags in 2016
- Holtek, Sonix November revenues increase
- China PV installation capacity in 2017 may reach 25-30GWp, says CPIA
- LED players see November revenues up
- Delta Electronics to tap Taiwan market for data centers used by financial organizations
- Chipbond set to report record 4Q16 revenues
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- D-Link cooperates with Alpha Networks, Aviacomm for Super Wi-Fi application
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry enjoys shipment growth in 3Q16 thanks to overseas demand
- Inventec to close AIO PC subsidiary TPV-Inventa in 2017, says paper
- Chicony Power November revenues hit record
- UMC November revenues up, VIS down
- Chin-Poon sees November revenues rise
- Tripod reports increased revenues for November
- Quanta revenues rise in November
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...