- Be the first to comment
- Lite-On Technology expects monthly dual-lens CCM shipments to rise to 4-5 million units in 2Q17
- Foxconn invests in SoftBank subsidiary, sets up joint venture with Sharp
- China market: Xiaomi unveils Surge S1 mobile chip
- Chongqing HKC Optoelectronics starts operation of 8.6G LCD line in China
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo largest AIO vendor worldwide in 2016
- MediaTek rolls out 10nm mobile chips
- Seagate to push SSD products; but will not forget HDD
- SunPower to set up PV module JV in China, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Japan aims at 20% of cars to be self-driving in 2030
- 204 million large-size LCD panels shipped in 4Q16, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship nearly 20 million LCD monitors in 4Q16
- Giantplus 4Q16 revenues hit 9-quarter high
- AMOLED penetration of smartphones estimated at 27.6% in 2017
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Mikro Mesa setting up Micro LED lab in China
- HTC to launch mobile VR devices for year-end holiday season
- Taiwan market: HMD to start marketing Nokia 6 in early March
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...