- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Taiwan market: PND market becoming more centralized on few brands
- Global production values for LED-backlit tablets, TVs to fall in 2014, says LEDinside
- Some IC design houses look to brisk sales in 1Q15
- IC foundries gearing up for 8-inch fab expansions
- Business software vendor SAP looks to team up with Taiwan cloud data centers
- SSD/HDD hybrid business-use notebooks expected to increase in 2015
- Foxconn needs to solicit more talent from outside for business development, say sources
- Wahlee signs NT$3 billion syndicated loans for business expansion
- Worldwide solar demand projected at 51.4GW in 2015, says EnergyTrend
- AUO, Innolux expected to see more orders for Ultra HD TV panels
- TCL launches quantum-dot TVs
- Digitimes Research: 23-, 27-inch LCD monitor prices up in December
- Digitimes Research: AUO, BOE top panel makers in operating margin
- Inotera buys equipment for NT$1.72 billion
- Epistar expects December revenues to grow sequentially
- Global 3Q14 semiconductor equipment billings rise 15% on year, says SEMI
- Apple, Samsung pushing tablets for year-end holiday sales
- Taiwan market: China-based MLS to wage LED lighting price war
- China market: Meizu steps up cooperation with MediaTek for sub-CNY1,000 smartphones
- Year-end rush in China leads APAC PV market to set record in 4Q14, says Solarbuzz
- China-based San'an Optoelectronics to procure 50 MOCVD sets from Veeco
- Commentary: Internet service providers still vying for smartphone market
- TSMC chairman disagrees with Alibaba chairman on lack of entrepreneurs in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Average digital camera price in 5 main markets in December rises to US$366
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
NOR flash memory supplier Macronix International is looking to expand its presence in the automotive...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...