- Be the first to comment
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- China firm reportedly lands SiP device orders from Apple
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- RS Technologies to open wafer reclaim fab in Taiwan
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- China market for packaged LEDs to grow at single-digit annual rate, says firm
- Strong smartphone growth in saturated cellphone market, says IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Next generation IEEE 802.11ay standards to come in 2017
- Uniflex Technology to be listed on TSE
- Global 3Q15 NAND flash market posts 2% growth, says DRAMeXchange
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
- Three trends to take place in 2016 smartphone market, says Strategy Analytics
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...