- Be the first to comment
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- Taiwan market: Seiko Epson launches smartwatch
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...