- Be the first to comment
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- Win Semi looks to low single-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone ODM/OEM shipments drop in 2Q16
- Ritek steps into bio-testing optical discs
- Pepper enters Taiwan service market
- Kinsus nets NT$1.35 per share for 2Q16
- Holtek 2Q16 profits rise 20% sequentially
- Panel cutting service provider Nanoplus to debut on Taiwan emerging stock market, says paper
- Digitimes Research: MWC Shanghai focuses on smart services
- Wah Hong Industrial to start Cd-free QDEF production in 4Q16
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- POS device supplier Posiflex reports strong earnings for 1H16
- Intel Dalian fab put into operation, says report
- AMD introduces new professional graphics
- SK Hynix profits fall
- Raydium reports NT$2.69 EPS for 1H16
- Rebound in notebooks in Western Europe boosted PC shipments in EMEA in 2Q16, says IDC
- Adlink-invested measurement product firm JYTek to push into China, says paper
- Pegatron sees weak 2Q16; expected to have strong 3Q16, says paper
- Vendors to launch smartphones supporting biometrics recognition
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...