- Be the first to comment
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- NAND flash supply to remain tight throughout 2017, says Phison chairman
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- PTI terminates deal with Tsinghua Unigroup
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- ASRock reportedly to take over Pegatron system integrator orders
- IPC maker Ennoconn sets price for ECB issue
- FocalTech to enjoy strong 1Q17
- Poly-Si PV modules lower than mono-Si in LCOE
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Intel unveils Responsive Retail Platform and plans for US$100 million investment at NRF 2017
- ITRI unveils robots and drone management solution
- MacBook shipments to reach 15 million units in 2017, says paper
- Foxconn ties up with Robo 3D to produce 3D printers, says report
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...