- Be the first to comment
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Micron to establish backend site for DRAM in Taiwan
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Protective component maker Thinking sees earnings hit 3-year high in 2016
- POS vendor Posiflex reports strong EPS for 2016
- UMC Xiamen fab gearing up for 28nm chip production
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Ju Teng International to benefit from increased Surface shipments in 2017
- Taiwan MLCC firms set for growth in 2017
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Advantech to push Industry 4.0 in Thailand with local partners
- Wistron expects growth in 2017 revenue and profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Digitimes Research: Global market value for driver sensing systems to soar
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Gemtek reports strong earnings for 2016
- Nichia, Osram promoting laser diode-based projectors
- ZyXEL swings back to profitability in 2016
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
- Digitimes Research: DNN-architecture AI widely used in image recognition
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...