- Be the first to comment
- TSMC begins tape-out of 10nm A11 chips for Apple
- Catcher expects flat performance in 2016
- Lextar expects LED lighting to drive 2016 growth
- KYEC posts record April revenues
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship 128.6 million smartphones globally in 1Q16
- Public display shipments and revenues rebound, says IHS
- AUO sees April revenues drop
- Taiwan market: Huawei launches new flagship P9 smartphone
- Hinge maker Syncmold reports decreased earnings for 1Q16
- FIH Mobile issues earnings warning on weak demand
- Alibaba 1Q16 operations up on year
- Faraday swings to profit in 1Q16
- Global Unichip net profit rise over 40% in 1Q16
- PTI to buy factory building from Epistar for NT$620 million
- PCB firm Apex reports increased April revenues
- Sinbon Electronics sees increased April revenues
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Largan Precision reports on-year drop in April revenues
- Elan Microelectronics reports decreased revenues for April
- ECS sees revenues decline in April
- Inotera reports increased revenues for April
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...