- Be the first to comment
- Shortage of CNC capacity to remain until 2015, say chassis makers
- Digitimes Research: CSOT expected to ship 25 million LCD TV panels in 2014
- China, Taiwan solar-grade silicon wafer makers plan to hike prices
- Epistar, Genesis may benefit from Cree investment in Lextar, says Epistar
- Notebook panel supply expected to see 20% shortage in 3Q14
- Supply chains ramp up production for 9.7-inch iPad
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone makers see dropping orders from Amazon, Microsoft Mobile and Facebook in 2014
- Clevo chairman to develop innovation park in northern Taiwan
- Demand of 3D ICs may not take off for 3 years, says Amkor Technology
- Foxconn to invest in signature technology developer AirSig
- Leading China solar PV module suppliers continue to increase market share, despite global trade disputes, says SolarBuzz
- Rigidtech Microelectronics to expand PSS capacity
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Lenovo cutting tablet prices in the US market
- Worldwide shipments of smart meters expected to peak at 116 million units annually in 2023, says Navigant
- Niching looks to ramp up LED leadframe and FC CSP substrate shipments in 2015
- China to post highest growth in semiconductor manufacturing equipment spending in 2014
- China-based monocrystalline solar wafer maker Longi sees huge growth in 1H14 profit
- China-based Comtec Solar to expand wafer capacity in Malaysia
- Semicon Taiwan 2014: Focus on new processing, packaging technologies
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Taiwan market: HTC to launch new exclusive stores to promote aftersales services
- Tencent invests in medical web portal DXY
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...