- Be the first to comment
- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan approves BOE subsidiary set up
- Taiwan market: CHT partners with Microsoft to provide cloud computing services
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- AUO developing high-end, value-added products amid rising competition, says chairman
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Touch Taiwan: New Cando flexible touch panels to appear in smartphones in 2016
- China market: Local smartphone vendors limit launch of new models
- ITRI, CPT pursuing foldable AMOLED panels
- Wistron to buy back 3.13% stake
- Global service robot market to grow 20-30% annually
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- MStar to acquire Ilitek for NT$51 per share
- Worldwide smartphone growth to slow to 10.4% in 2015, says IDC
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- TSMC Solar shutdown reflects challenges to CIGS thin-film PV module makers
- SPIL receives tender offer from ASE
- Market for lithium ion batteries for vehicles expected to reach US$30.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- TSMC to cease solar manufacturing operations
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
- China investment environment deteriorating, investment risk rising, says TEEMA
- Medical applications leading advancement in 3D printing, says Gartner
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...