- Be the first to comment
- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- Taiwan market: Gamania becomes 1st O2O mobile e-payment operator
- UK-based Consequential Robotics unveils MiRO, says TAIROA
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$25.275 billion, says NCC
- China market: Huawei unveils Mate 8, Huawei Watch
- Samsung continues to decrease TV production capacity in 2015
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Sharp expected to move headquarters, says report
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- MediaTek to place foundry orders with SMIC, says paper
- Sharp to sell production equipment and patents to China and India makers to improve finances, says report
- Samsung aims to drop AMOLED pricing to within 10% of LCDs in 2016, says report
- Shipments of large-size LCD panels will drop in 2016 but total area will expand by 8%, says WitsView
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.820 billion, says NCC
- ECS to ship 2.5 million education tablets
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...