- Be the first to comment
- Apple sees iPhone shipments drop in fiscal 2Q16
- Radiant Opto-Electronics poised to cope with impact from smartphone-use OLED, says chairman
- UMC looks to 5% wafer shipment growth in 2Q16
- Nanya nets NT$0.68 in 1Q16 EPS
- iPhone shipments to continue to drop in 2Q16
- Worldwide smartphone growth goes flat in 1Q16, says IDC
- AUO reports NT$5.58 billion in net loss for 1Q16
- Networking device maker Senao to hand out cash dividend NT$13 for 2015
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Foxconn promoting Sharp products internally
- Taiwan market: Smartphones sales dip in March; Samsung outperforms Apple in volume sales
- Asustek denies plans to split company businesses
- Hitech, Ezswap, Benma to push lithium-battery vehicles and exchange system in China
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- Inotera swings to loss in 1Q16
- GaAs IC foundry Win Semi 1Q16 EPS hits record
- Corning reports loss for 1Q16
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- Global LCD TV panel capacity in 2Q16 to grow 8.8%, says Sigmaintell
- China 1Q16 PV installation capacity hits record, say reports
- Everlight to start production at new factory in central Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 19 million LCD monitors in 1Q16
- SPIL 1Q16 profits shrink 38.6% in 1Q16
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...