Taipei, Thursday, January 29, 2015 02:18 (GMT+8)
light drizzle
Taipei
15°C
Compal lands 90% of Amazon Kindle orders for 2014, leaving only 10% for Quanta - comments from readers
Aaron Lee, Taipei; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES [Wednesday 15 January 2014]
  • Be the first to comment
Add your comments

  • 255 character limit .
  • If you wish to receive an email reply, please check this box
  • Name Email
  • Can we post your comment and/or question anonymously on this page (for anyone to read)?
  • Yes No
Realtime news
  • HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid

    IT + CE | 3h 57min ago

  • China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT

    IT + CE | 4h 1min ago

  • SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014

    Bits + chips | 4h 4min ago

  • Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research

    IT + CE | 4h 6min ago

  • UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15

    Bits + chips | 4h 8min ago

  • Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results

    Displays | 4h 10min ago

  • Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs

    Displays | 4h 14min ago

  • Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14

    Mobile + telecom | 4h 19min ago

  • Touchscreen controller IC vendors diversifying product lines

    Before Going to Press | 4h 30min ago

  • Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder

    Before Going to Press | 4h 31min ago

  • Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14

    Before Going to Press | 4h 32min ago

  • SPIL nets NT$3.74 per share for 2014

    Before Going to Press | 4h 32min ago

  • SPIL to offer fan-out packaging services in 2016

    Before Going to Press | 4h 32min ago

  • Asustek facing challenges in 2015

    Before Going to Press | 4h 34min ago

  • UMC expects wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15

    Before Going to Press | 4h 36min ago

  • Giga Solar Materials sees booming shipments of PV silver paste

    Before Going to Press | 4h 37min ago

  • TPK expects fingerprint recognition touch panel orders to increase in 2015

    Before Going to Press | 4h 37min ago

  • TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015

    Before Going to Press | 4h 38min ago

  • SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014

    Before Going to Press | 4h 39min ago

  • China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT

    Before Going to Press | 4h 39min ago

  • China sets 2015 tentative target PV installation capacity of 15GWp

    Before Going to Press | 4h 40min ago

  • Samsung to increase smartphone production in India, says report

    Before Going to Press | 4h 42min ago

Pause
 | 
View more

28-Jan-2015 markets closed

 LastChange

TAIEX (TSE)9521.59+43.92+0.46% 

TSE electronic383.76+2.08+0.54% 

GTSM (OTC)139.85+0.75+0.54% 

OTC electronic181.07+0.54+0.3% 

2015 global notebook demand forecast
Analysis of China revised domestic semiconductor industry goals
Trends and developments in the OTT market
  • Taiwan notebook ODMs

    Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...

  • Windows 10 not expected to boost PC demand

    Windows 10 and Intel's Skylake processors are expected to have limited affect on boosting consumer demand for PC in the second half of 2015

  • CES 2015

    Vendors are showing their latest products at CES 2015, including Ultra HD TVs and connected devices.

  • Android

    The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...

  • Wireless broadband developments in Southeast Asia markets

    As of 2013, the 10 ASEAN nations had a total of over 700 million mobile subscriptions, with the CAGR from 2003-2013 reaching 24%. This Digitimes Research Special Report analyzes the various mobile broadband markets in ASEAN and looks at the respective trends in 4G LTE development for those markets.

  • Greater China touch panel shipment forecast through 2015

    This Special Report provides forecasts through 2015 for Greater China touch panel shipments with breakdowns based on technology (glass, film, resistive), application (smartphone, NB and tablet) and by firm.

  • 2014 global tablet demand forecast

    This report analyzes the main players, their strategies and shipments forecasts for 2014, as well as other factors contributing to either growth or decline in various segments within the tablet market, with a particular focus on Apple, Google, Samsung, and Microsoft, along with whitebox vendors.