- Be the first to comment
- TSMC see follow-up IC orders for iPhone 6 devices
- LCD TV shipments expected to grow to 229 million in 2015
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- AUO enters Sony SmartWatch 3 supply chain
- Asustek plans to accuse motherboard competitors of patent infringement
- Rakuten Taiwan introduces Taiwan online stores to Singapore
- Digitimes Research: IFA shows Android tablet vendors adding value instead of price cuts
- Taiwan panel makers see increased pressure from China in entry-level, mid-range segments
- LCD TV shipments in India reach 2.2 million in 2Q14, says report
- Taiwan market: Ultra HD units to make up 10% of retail TV sales in 2014
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- Taiwan makes plan for TD-LTE, FDD LTE, says NCC
- China Mobile chairman calls for cross-strait cooperation in 5G development
- MediaTek announces 2T2R 802.11n Wi-Fi AP/router SoC
- Homeowners expected to invest more than US$625 billion in residential generation and storage from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foxconn considering lawsuit over leukemia report
- China promoting development of MEMS industry
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Demand response capacity is expected to increase more than 6-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG Display
- Taiwan market: Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus sell out fast in online pre-order, says paper
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...