- Be the first to comment
- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- China market: HD leads over Full HD in May smartphone sales, says firm
- Taiwan market: Huawei to launch 7-inch tablet with dual-SIM feature; Aaeon releases new ruggedized tablet
- Global cellular baseband chip market rises 27% in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers hold advantage for wearable PMOLED orders
- MediaTek declines to comment on merger rumors
- Digitimes Research: Japan home entertainment market sees Sharp rise with new 4K solutions
- Annual direct current distribution network implementation revenues expected to reach US$5.1 billion in 2024, says firm
- LG to outsoruce part of reinforced glass processing, says report
- China market: Meizu launches flagship smartphone MX5
- LandMark Optoelectronics to list on OTC
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- Acer opens BYOC experience center in Taiwan
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Japan-based vendors see decreased digital camera shipments in May, says CIPA
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Lumileds may need to renegotiate patent licensing after acquisition, says Epistar chairman
- Ichia Technologies sees June revenues drop on year
- China market: Xiaomi ships nearly 35 million smartphones in 1H15, says report
- China market: Xiaomi appoints new CFO
- Vendors seeking alternate solutions for metal notebook chassis
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...