- Be the first to comment
- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Taiwan IC designers seeing gross margin under pressure
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- BOE shifts focus from Samsung to China vendors
- TV panel shipments increase 10.2% on year in October to 22.55 million, says TrendForce
- Getac expects ruggedized mobile device shipments to grow 15%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Connector maker BizLink looks to double-digit revenue growth in 2015
- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- ARM seeing troubles penetrating into PC, server industries; IoT becomes new battlefield for Intel, ARM
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Apple, LG rank as top-3 smartphone vendors in 3Q14
- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom raises target 4G user base for end of 2014
- FineTek to see revenues grow 10-15% in 2014
- Tablet vendors may decrease number of models to be launched in 2015
- Soitec, SK Innovation team up for semiconductor materials
- Biostar says Samsung-Nvidia lawsuit not affecting operation
- GIS applies for listing on Taiwan Stock Exchange
- ASML lands EUV tool orders from TSMC
- In-car safety innovations drive expand use of dashboard screens, says DisplaySearch
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
NOR flash memory supplier Macronix International is looking to expand its presence in the automotive...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...