- Be the first to comment
- Zhen Ding and Flexium to see strong 2015 EPS thanks to iPhone orders
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Hans von Mangoldt Taiwan sets up electric reactor factory
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Apple plans to add a new supplier for LCD driver ICs, say sources
- Hisense launches new 4K ULED TVs
- Merry Electronics needs to move one step further to become iPhone supply chain maker
- CES Asia: Haier to partner with Intel for wireless charging technology
- GCL insures PV modules
- Global 1Q15 mobile DRAM sales slip 1%, says DRAMeXchange
- HMI EPS for 2015 to rise
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- HMI slips to loss in April
- Computex 2015: Smart living gaining attention from vendors
- China market: HTC to launch HTC One E9sw to ramp up sales, says paper
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn runs B2B online components sale, says paper
- New iPhones reportedly to use smaller LED backlighting chips
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...