- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Digitimes Research: RT Works launches robot to help people walk
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- LanMark posts profit for 1H15
- Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
- Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
- Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
- Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Headset supplier Merry sees EPS decline sharply in 2Q15
- Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- Connector maker Sinbon reports increased net profits for 2Q15
- Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
- HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
- AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...