- Be the first to comment
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with, Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...