- Be the first to comment
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- China firm reportedly lands SiP device orders from Apple
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- RS Technologies to open wafer reclaim fab in Taiwan
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- China market for packaged LEDs to grow at single-digit annual rate, says firm
- Strong smartphone growth in saturated cellphone market, says IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Next generation IEEE 802.11ay standards to come in 2017
- Uniflex Technology to be listed on TSE
- Global 3Q15 NAND flash market posts 2% growth, says DRAMeXchange
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
- Three trends to take place in 2016 smartphone market, says Strategy Analytics
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...