- Be the first to comment
- Notebook component suppliers expect to see only slight growth in March
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- The developments of the security solutions market in Greater China: Q&A with EverFocus product marketing manager Tony Lin
- ASE may land more packaging orders for Apple A8 CPUs
- Acer, Asustek increase tablet orders to China ODMs, say Taiwan makers
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- China TV vendors expected to drop pricing by 10% for new Ultra HD TVs released in 2014
- VIS reportedly to acquire an 8-inch fab from Nanya Technology
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- China market: FPD TV sales decrease in 4Q13, says Analysys
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...