- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek remains calm on Qualcomm price reduction
- FPC obtains design-wins for fingerprint sensor in China
- Taiwan IC design houses aim to land more tablet IC orders from brand vendors
- TSMC June revenues down slightly, but 2Q14 sales hit all-time high
- High-end smartphone component supply may be tight approaching release of new iPhone
- Notebook ODMs expect 5-10% growth in 3Q14 shipments
- Two polarizer makers post mixed results for June
- Intel to unveil 14nm processors and 10nm wafers at IDF San Francisco
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$2.69 per share for January-June
- Handset vendors expected to continue releasing large-size units ranging from 5- to 6-inch in 2H14
- Quanta Computer ships 4.3 million notebooks in June
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Young Optics reports over 6% on-year increase in June revenues
- HannStar reports over 30% decline in June revenues
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- US Court rejects AUO appeal
- Foxconn June revenues increase
- Pegatron sees increased June revenues
- Genesis Photonics June revenues down sequentially
- D.Phone raises nearly HK$900 million via IPO in Hong Kong
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...