- Be the first to comment
- iPad supply chain makers likely to report disappointing 1Q17 sales
- Industrial robot makers expanding capacity
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Senyun to rent plants at CTSP for lens manufacturing, says paper
- LTCC device maker ACX reports record high EPS for 2016
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Advantech nets NT$8.96 per share for 2016
- SSD and eMMC prices to rise 15% in 2Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Arcadyan sees EPS more than double in 2016
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- WPG expects sales to recover starting 2Q17
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
- Advantech introduces edge computing to IoT solutions
- Kaimei Electronic fails to acquire significant stake in Ta-I
- Merry sees EPS hit record high in 2016
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...