- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan medical equipment industry output value rising, says IEK
- Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
- iPhone chip orders slowing down, say IC designers
- COF tape supply likely to fall short
- Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
- Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
- Taiwan market: Financial holding firms mulling investments in PV power generation
- India market: Local brands continue to make ground in smartphone segment
- Gemtek Technology to adopt Cloud Foundry operational model
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 7% in 2014, says IEK
- Taiwan market: TV vendors slash Ultra HD TV prices 15% to spur sales
- Co-Tech looking to diversify products
- Tablet shipments expected to decline 3.5% in 2015, says firm
- China market: VMware tying up with China Telecom to offer hybrid cloud services
- IC suppliers gear up for automobile memory chip market
- Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Wage rates in eastern China rise in November
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 3Q14 hit record, says IDC
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...