- Be the first to comment
- Global handset demand likely to disappoint in 2015, say Taiwan IC design houses
- MediaTek reportedly uses TSMC 20nm process to manufacture 10-core chip solutions
- Over 60 million iPhone 6s to be shipped in 2Q15, say Taiwan makers
- Silicon Motion to acquire China PCIe SSD firm
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers small- to medium-size panels drop over 19% in 1Q15
- Taiwan market: Samsung unveils entry-level tablet Galaxy Tab A
- Solar firms cooperate to develop PERC mono-like cells
- Acer will compete in PC market to the last, says CEO
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 1Q15 down 35.3% on quarter
- CSOT launches new 8.5G fab estimated to bring over US$3 billion a year in revenues
- Everlight wins against Nichia in US patent infringement suit
- Samsung surpasses Innolux to hold leading position in 4K TV panel shipments
- Epistar, Lextar see increasing orders from LED lighting vendors
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow over 17% sequentially in 2Q15
- China sees large global PV production market share in 2014, says CCID Think Tank
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- HMI 1Q15 profits hit lowest in 10 quarters
- Middle East pay TV market boom fastest globally, says IHS
- Communications and computer systems to drive IC sales across all regions, says IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 11% sequentially in 2Q15
- AMD to launch Godavari APUs at end of May, say Taiwan makers
- Applied chairman among candidates for TSMC board of directors
- Taiwan notebook shipments down 16% sequentially in 1Q15, says MIC
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...