- Be the first to comment
- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
- MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- Taiwan market: Oppo launches R9s
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
- Qualcomm begins commercial sampling of 10nm server chips
- ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
- BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chicony Electronics reports revenues for November
- HannStar Display ships nearly 31 million small- to mid-size panels in November
- Analog, LCD driver IC firms seeing orders slow down
- Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
- Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- Parade reports increased revenues for November
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...