- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: 14nm FinFET process, Galaxy S6 crucial to Samsung semiconductor business
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S6 at MWC; initial shipments to top 50 million units
- Motech reportedly to add solar cell capacity via partnership with Aide Solar Energy
- Consolidation needed to address oversupply in NOR flash industry: Q&A with Macronix chairman Miin Wu
- Digitimes Research: Smart home segment proposes growth but lacks direction
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- Compal expects 1Q15 notebook shipments to fall 16-20%
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Smartphone vendors to showcase new models at pre-MWC events
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Win Semi 1Q15 sales to rise over 50%, says report
- Coretronic expects BLU shipments in 2015 to increase 10%
- ASE orders equipment for NT$1.3 billion
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Taiwan display industry looks promising going into 2015, says TDUA
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Revenues from electric vehicle charging services expected to reach US$2.9 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- New On-Cell touch notebooks expected to arrive from major vendors in 1H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 2015 forecast at 221.4 million units
- Digitimes Research: Government-led investment funds to drive China IC design growth
- Panel makers optimistic about performance in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Large-size panel shipments decline 3% in January, says WitsView
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
- Cymer extends DUV for 14nm with new products
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...