- Be the first to comment
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and gross margin for 1Q16
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- China Telecom 1Q16 revenues up 6.1% on year
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
- Macronix posts another quarter of losses
- iPhone shipments to continue to drop in 2Q16
- Worldwide smartphone growth goes flat in 1Q16, says IDC
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Asustek denies plans to split company businesses
- Hitech, Ezswap, Benma to push lithium-battery vehicles and exchange system in China
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- Apple sees iPhone shipments drop in fiscal 2Q16
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- China 1Q16 PV installation capacity hits record, say reports
- ASE 1Q16 profits fall 7%
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...