- Be the first to comment
- ARM seeing troubles penetrating into PC, server industries; IoT becomes new battlefield for Intel, ARM
- Taiwan IC designers see demand slowing down
- ITO film demand expected to grow 25.6% in 2014
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- GIS applies for listing on Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers eyeing 3D printer market
- ASMedia announces partnership with AMD
- Will Xiaomi be a target for Foxconn's new collaboration with Innolux?
- Server player AIC sees SSD server orders from Sony and France client, says paper
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.4 billion
- Panel makers aim to secure orders from Motorola
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Apple, LG rank as top-3 smartphone vendors in 3Q14
- TWM expects to reach 1.0 million 4G users at end of 2014, says president
- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- Soitec, SK Innovation team up for semiconductor materials
- Biostar says Samsung-Nvidia lawsuit not affecting operation
- ASML lands EUV tool orders from TSMC
- In-car safety innovations drive expand use of dashboard screens, says DisplaySearch
- Monitor vendors eyeing 5K units in 2015
- Acer, Asustek pushing Chromebooks and inexpensive notebooks
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...