- Be the first to comment
- ASE seeing better sales in 2H16
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- MediaTek launches Helio X20 development board
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- JDI to sell factory in southern China to Jiangxi Holitech Technology
- Efun Technology to begin shipments of quantum dot enhancement film
- Taiwan market: Commtiva to market Sharp smartphones starting July
- TSEC raises capital
- Global panel supply in 3Q16 likely to be tight, says WitsView
- Global Unichip June revenues to rise, says report
- UMC to enjoy full utilization of 28nm capacity through 4Q16, says report
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Analog IC firm On-Bright to post growth through 3Q16
- Winbond buys equipment for NT$2.06 billion
- Wistron buys back 15.46 million treasury stocks
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...