- Be the first to comment
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- PCB maker Chin-Poon reports record high earnings for 2016
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- Microsoft announces IP licensing program for connected cars
- VIA eyes panoramic photography business opportunity
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Tai Tung Communication expects large gain from selling factory
- PCB maker Zhen Ding reports decreased earnings for 2016
- Digitimes Research: MVNOs growing in Japan due to government easing unlocking rules
- MediaTek to recognize gains from sale of AutoChips in 1Q17
- Sputtering equipment supplier UVAT to slash capex
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...