- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- ARM to see pricing advantages against Intel in micro-server industry
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- TSMC, UMC post mixed results for February
- FPCB makers Zhen Ding, Flexium to benefit from planned launch of large-size iPhones
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
- TWM, FET post January-February net EPS of NT$1.02, NT$0.61
- Chunghwa Telecom reports profits for February
- Gamania February revenues hit record
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...