- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Intel unveils 2016 tablet processor road map, say Taiwan makers
- AOpen competes for digital signage orders, says chairman
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- Tsinghua Unigroup seeking investment in SK Hynix, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to mass produce transparent OLED displays in 2016
- Taiwan market: Acer expects strong sales for Predator gaming notebooks during IT Month
- TSMC raises holdings in affiliate Xintec
- TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
- Samsung starts mass production of 128GB DDR4 modules for enterprise servers
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.1 billion, says NCC
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...