- Be the first to comment
- Acer starts selling Ultra HD monitors in Taiwan
- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- Inotera to more than double capex for 2015
- UMC posts net profits of NT$2.92 billion for 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see sequential growth in touch panel shipments during 3Q14
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- MCU vendor Holtek to post single-digit revenue growth in 4Q14
- Asia Tech Image poised to start production in Myanmar
- Nanya profit hits all-time high in 3Q14
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- TSMC to trail Samsung by 14pp in FinFET in 2015, says Barclays
- Chunghwa Telecom aims to save 10% of 2014 capex budget
- Corning announces 3Q14 financial performance
- LG Electronics announces 3Q14 performance
- Sony seeks cheaper panel solutions as smartphone competition intensifies
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Solar glass price plunge to cease as trade sanctions take effect, says IHS
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
- Lite-On, Delta win New Taipei LED streetlamp contracts
- GET, Motech form strategic alliance
- LED penetration rate expected to reach between 60-70% over the next 5 years
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...