- Be the first to comment
- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- Microsoft Taiwan implements BizSpark Plus via cooperation with local business accelerators
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Garmin to launch first bicycle-use rear-view radar
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Samsung to mass produce mirror and transparent OLED displays in 2015, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
- ASMedia may be impacted by AMD poor performance
- Smartphones to represent 80% of total handset shipments in 4Q15, says IC Insights
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...