- Be the first to comment
- Apple to become largest client for TSMC, say sources
- Sony increases production capacity for stacked CMOS image sensors
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- LCD monitor panel prices rise on tight supply, say Taiwan makers
- Vendors partner with Wintel to release US$199-249 notebooks for 2H14
- Chassis makers doubtful about rumors Samsung to release metal chassis smartphone
- Digitimes Research: Xiaomi to see slower growth in smartphone shipments in China market
- STB revenues post best year ever in 2013, says IHS
- Peak season TV demand expected to be flat on year
- Taiwan June manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.09 in June, says SEMI
- China market: Xiaomi launches new flagship smartphone
- Apple new iPhones to come with different time tables to avoid competition
- Microsoft facing increased competition from MacBooks and Chromebooks, say Taiwan makers
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Domestic suppliers dominate China solar inverter market as demand doubles, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Optical-use sapphire demand to reach 12.44 million mm of 2-inch equivalents in 2014
- Innolux, AUO facing competition from South Korea-based Ultra HD TV makers in China
- Taiwan makers can tolerate 15-20% US anti-dumping rates for PV modules
- Unity Opto expected to ship 20 million LED light bulbs in 2014, says paper
- Taiwan Polysilicon may be unable to obtain syndicated loan
- Global UHD TV shipments may reach 20 million units in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Han's Laser and Goodfeel to attend Touch Taiwan 2014
- TCAS 2014: BenQ to promote short-distance projectors
- Samsung reportedly suffering from infighting; may impact upcoming smartphone plans, says report
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...